Cross Currency Swap
Enjoy the flexibility of Cross currency swap which lets you exchange interest payments denominated in one currency with those denominated in another currency.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for corporate which has loan denominated in one currency, while its revenue is denominated in a different currency. This would result in foreign exchange disparity between the loan-denominated currency the revenue denominated currency.
For example, if a corporate which has a USD floating loan but receiving SGD revenue to service the USD loan,, the corporate would be exposed to both foreign exchange and interest rate risks.
- A defensive hedging strategy to hedge against both the foreign exchange and interest rate risks.
- Simple and straightforward hedging solution.
- Can be customized to meet your requirements:
- Your floating rate loan denominated in one currency can be converted to a floating or fixed rate obligation denominated in a different currency.
- You can also convert your fixed rate loan denominated in one currency to a floating or fixed rate obligation denominated in a different currency.
- There are both principal and interest exchanges in the respective currencies.
- No upfront fees payable.
- Available in different currency pairs (for example, USD/SGD, USD/JPY, EUR/GSD etc) and available to hedge against different floating rate market indices (such as SGD Swap Offer Rate, USD Libor, EURIBOR etc).
- Tenure ranges from 1 year to 15 years.
Terms and Conditions apply.
PLEASE contact Global Markets Sales Dealers for further information and details.
For queries or comments, please:
- Call our Global Markets Sales dealers at 603-2613 8188 during office hours.
- Contact our 24-hour UOB Call Centre at:
Kuala Lumpur +6 03-26128 121 Penang +6 04-2401 121 Johor Bahru +6 07-2881 121 Kuching +6 082-287 121 Kota Kinabalu +6 088-477 121
- Email Us