Corporate Wealth management
Enjoy all the convenience of a chequeing account with a UOB Current Account which also offers Business internet Banking and Phone Banking services.
Whether you are a sole proprietorship, a partnership or a company incorporated in Malaysia, you can apply for a Current Account for your business use. As an account-holder, you will receive a monthly statement of account. Cheque books are issued and will be replenished automatically. Withdrawals can also be made at any UOB Group Branch.
- Easy access to your Current Account via UOB’s Business internet Banking - anytime, anywhere
- You‘ll also have the option of enjoying a wide range of UOB’s Cash Management Services.
FCA Fixed Deposit
Enjoy competitive interest rates when you open a Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit account with UOB. Select from a wide range of foreign currencies to invest in.
- Flexible investment periods, ranging from one week to 12 months
- Low minimum deposit required to enjoy the attractive returns
- Easy management of your account as your fixed deposit is automatically renewed for the same period upon maturity at prevailing interest rate at the time of automatic renewal (unless otherwise instructed)
- Generally, Foreign Currency Fixed Deposits offer higher interest rates than a Malaysia Ringgit Fixed Deposit. Thus, you can potentially reap higher returns in terms of higher interest rates or tax-exempt capital gains if the exchange rates move in your favour*
- lf you have global trading ties, the Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit can also help you manage multi-currency cash flows, and in hedging exchange risk exposures arising from foreign currency payments
* The effective earnings on your fixed deposits are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Contact your Relationship Manager, if any.
- Contact our 24-hour UOB Call Centre at:
Kuala Lumpur +6 03-26128 121 Penang +6 04-2401 121 Johor Bahru +6 07-2881 121 Kuching +6 082-287 121 Kota Kinabalu +6 088-477 121
- Email Us