Counter / Regular Services
Our Counter or Regular Merchant Service enables your business to accept Credit Card as a mode of payment.
- Supply Credit Card Transaction Processing Terminal (EDC Terminal)
- Upon successful application, we provide an adequate Europay, MasterCard, Visa (EMV) compliant chip embedded terminal at your point of sale to ensure efficient & secure operations. Subject to UOB’s terms and conditions
- Reimburse Payment for Credit Card Transactions
- Reimbursement are made by direct credit into your UOB bank account or GIRO to other bank’s account . Payment is made the next business day following the acceptance of the credit card transaction.
- Frequent Training on Card Acceptance and Fraud Prevention
- All your staff will be provided with frequent and adequate training on Card Acceptance and Fraud Prevention. This training is conducted at the time of or prior to the commencement of the Merchant Services. Refresher courses are also conducted during the duration of the term of service.
- Application Information Required
- Completed UOB Merchant Application Form
- Form 24 (Return on Shareholders)
- Form 49 (Return on Directors)
- Form 9 (Certificate of Incorporation)
- Form 13 (Change of Co. Name), where necessary
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Three (3) months Bank Statement
- Business Profile write-up
- 2 Photos of the Business premises (outside with signage and inside stocks)
- Board Resolution for Sdn Bhd/Bhd
- IC of all Directors/Partners
- Contact our 24-hour UOB Call Centre at:
Kuala Lumpur +6 03-26128 121 Penang +6 04-2401 121 Johor Bahru +6 07-2881 121 Kuching +6 082-287 121 Kota Kinabalu +6 088-477 121
- Email Us