ATM Overseas Cash Withdrawal
About Debit Overseas Cash Withdrawal
- Can UOB Debit cardholders access their accounts via UOB ATMs when they are overseas?
- Yes, all UOB Debit cardholders can perform overseas cash withdrawals and balance enquiries at any UOB ATMs in Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand.
- Do I need to apply for this service?
- This service is automatically enabled for all UOB Debit cardholders in the participating countries. There is no need for you to specifically apply for this service.
- What are the services available to me?
- You can make cash withdrawals and perform balance enquiries at any UOB ATMs in Singapore, Indonesia or Thailand.
- What type of accounts can I access when I’m in these participating countries?
- You can access your Savings or Current Accounts that are linked to your UOB Debit Card.
- How much can I withdraw from my account when I’m overseas?
- The same cash withdrawal limit applies when you are using your card overseas. For example: if your current cash withdrawal limit is RM1,000 per day, then this limit will apply whenever you use your UOB Debit Card in Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand.
- How do I know what is the exchange rate used for my cash withdrawal transaction?
- You may view the foreign and home currency withdrawal details in your statement of accounts.
For more information, please refer to the list of complete FAQs about ATM overseas cash withdrawal.
- Contact our 24-hour UOB Call Centre at:
Kuala Lumpur +6 03-26128 121 Penang +6 04-2401 121 Johor Bahru +6 07-2881 121 Kuching +6 082-287 121 Kota Kinabalu +6 088-477 121
- Email Us