UOB offers a comprehensive suite of Structured Investments that meet the diverse needs of our Investors.
- Structured Investments are synthetic investment instruments combining derivatives and financial instruments to create structures with risk/return profiles not otherwise achievable in the marketplace. It enables the investor to potentially earn higher returns than traditional investments, usually without risk of loss to their principal.
- UOB offers structured investments linked to the following asset classes:
- Interest Rates
- Equities (Single Stock or Index)
- Foreign Exchange
- Hybrids (combinations of 2 or more of the above asset classes)
- Customised Structures
- Usually 100% Principal Guaranteed.
- Potential substantial outperformance over traditional investment/deposit products.
- Can be designed to take advantage of any market movement under all economic conditions.
- Provides an avenue for portfolio diversification.
THE RETURNS ON YOUR STRUCTURED PRODUCT INVESTMENT WILL BE AFFECTED BY THE PERFORMANCE OF THE UNDERLYING ASSET / REFERENCE, AND THE RECOVERY OF YOUR PRINCIPAL INVESTMENT MAY BE JEOPARDISED IF YOU MAKE AN EARLY REDEMPTION.
- Contact our 24-hour UOB Call Centre at:
Kuala Lumpur +6 03-26128 121 Penang +6 04-2401 121 Johor Bahru +6 07-2881 121 Kuching +6 082-287 121 Kota Kinabalu +6 088-477 121
- Email Us