Please be informed that Fixed Deposit Interest Rates will be revised respectively to the following:
|Month / Bulan||Existing Interest Rates (%p.a.) / Kadar Faedah Sedia Ada (% setahun)||Revised Interest Rates (%p.a.) / Pindaan Kadar Faedah (% setahun)|
|13 to 23||3.35||3.10|
|24 to 47||3.45||3.20|
|48 to 59||3.55||3.30|
Dear Valued Customer,
Please be informed that effective 1st June 2019, Mastercard Concierge Service for UOB Business Platinum MasterCard and UOB Corporate MasterCard will be discontinued.
Please be informed that the service charges of Cashier’s Order and Demand Draft have been revised as follows, effective 1 March 2019.
|Service Charges||Revised Fees & Charges|
Please find the summary of changes in the Standard Terms and Conditions Governing Islamic Financing Facilities for ease of reference:
- Amendment to Clause 1.2;
- Amendment to Clause 1.6;
- Insertion of new Clause 2.4;
- Amendment to Clause 2.5;
- Amendment to Clause 5.2 (Takaful/Insurance);
- Amendment to Clause 8 (Prepayment);
- Amendment to Clause 10 (Profit/Commission/Fees/Charges (Where Applicable));
- Amendment to Clause 14 (Security Margin);
- Amendment to Clause 15.1 (Events of Default);
- Amendment to Clause 19 (Taxes, Duties, or Levies);
- Amendment to Clause 21.4 (Right of Set-Off);
- Amendment to Clause 35.6 (Notices);
- Amendment to Clause 37.1 (Agent For Service of Legal Process);
- Amendment to Clause 43 (Legal and Shariah Advice); and
- Amendment to Clause 46 (Definitions and Interpretation).
Please click here for a copy of the revised Standard Terms and Conditions Governing Banking Facilities.
Effective 1 January 2019, no interest/profit portion of the Murabahah Sale Price will be paid for FD / FD-i* premature withdrawals regardless of placement date. Premature withdrawals made before 1 January 2019 will not be affected by this revision.
Should your require further clarification or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact your respective home branches.
*In this regard, you agree to waive your rights to claim full Murabahah Sale Price and grant the Bank the full rebate (Ibra’) on the profit of the Murabahah Sale price.
The Special Deposit Facility (“SDF”) introduced by Bank Negara Malaysia (“BNM”) to facilitate the conversion of export proceeds by resident exporters in December 2016 will be withdrawn by 31 December 2017.
After which, new export proceeds conversion will not be eligible to be credited into the SDF. Any outstanding balances in the SDF will earn a return rate at 3.10% p.a. up to 31 March 2018.
Should you require further clarification or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact your respective home branches.
- FCCA is an interest-bearing and non-chequeing account in foreign currency.
- It cannot be overdrawn and cannot be linked to any ATM/Debit card.
- Interest is paid at the end of each month, subject to maintaining the minimum average monthly balance as below:
For more information on Foreign Currency Call Account, please click here.