The UOB P-CARD is an important business payment tool for the business community.
Instead of issuing cheques, use the UOB P-CARD to pay your:
- Suppliers - eg. Office Stationeries; Newspaper & Magazines, Pantry Supplies;
- Service Providers - eg. Courier companies, Secretarial, Legal & Accounting;
- Other purchases - suppliers of direct & indirect materials;
- Travel & hotels - eg. airline tickets
- Utility Bills - eg. telephone bills, electricity, water
- Government and local authorities - eg. municipal councils
Simply select any one (1) or more of the following processes:
- Forward to us the completed UOB Auto-Bill Pay Form to indicate the billers you wish UOB to pay on a recurring basis;
- log-on and pay via the UOB payment website at www.payonline.com.my; or
- log-on and pay via the supplier/vendor own website (if available) eg. airlines own websites.
- Earn year end CASH BONUS of up to 0.3% on the payments to eligible merchants/billers.
- SIMPLIFY your Accounts & Administration process. Best in Class implementations has shown that process cost of paying business expenses by cheques is much higher compared to paying by the Purchasing Cards.
- Enjoy longer INTEREST FREE CREDIT PERIOD of 30 days, instead of the usual 20 days on personal credit cards. This improves the business Cash Flow and earn more Interest at the same times.
- WEB-BASED Management Information Service site enables viewing of all payments made using the UOB P-CARD for transparency, control & audit.
- Complimentary Travel Insurance are provided to the traveler whose name is printed on the airline ticket
To apply, just complete the following :
- UOB Commercial Card (Corporate Member) Application Form
- UOB Commercial Card (Card Member) Application Form + Photocopy of NRIC/Passport
- Terms & Conditions of UOB Commercial Card facility
- UOB Auto-Bill Pay Form and attach a copy of your business utility bills that has been selected.
- Joint & Several Guarantee (to be completed by Business Owner/Directors) + Photocopy of the NRIC of the signatories
- Board Resolution (for companies only)
Please submit the above 6 items to us with the following documents:
- 6 months Bank Statement
- Two (2) Years audited Financial Statements
Plus the following documents
- For Company: Forms 9, 24, 49, Memorandum & Article of Association;
- For Sole Proprietor or Partnership: Business Registration Form;
Please contact us if you need assistance or have any questions :-
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 603 2612 8080
- Contact our 24-hour UOB Call Centre at:
Kuala Lumpur +6 03-26128 121 Penang +6 04-2401 121 Johor Bahru +6 07-2881 121 Kuching +6 082-287 121 Kota Kinabalu +6 088-477 121
- Email Us